Abnaki Campground Rules
Below you will find the rules of Abnaki Campground. These rules are established so that all campers may enjoy their stay with us wihle staying safe and respectful of other campers. We ask that all campers abide by these rules so that everyone can enjoy their stay. Abnaki Campground reserves the right to enforce an Early Departure without any type of refund or credit, at any time, for any reason.
- Take out what you bring in. Please leave your site clean for the next camper. We have Trash and Recycling bins available near front gate.
- The Campground SPEED LIMIT is 5MPH at all times
- NO out-of-state Firewood (It's the Law!). There is campfire wood available for purchase at the campground store.
- Campfires are permitted only in the designated fire rings/places only. These are not to be moved unless approved by Management. Any fires must be supervised at all times and kept within reason. Management will also notify campers if fires are not permitted due to Fire Level Restrictions.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Respect your neighbors:
- Avoid cutting through campsites
- Respect our campground and Nature.
- Trees are not to be cut down, nailed/screwed to, or limbs trimmed at any time.
- Do not harm the wildlife in any way. We encourage exploration and learning, but please leave things the way you found them. The wildlife lives here too!
- Campground Quiet Times are as follows:
- Sun-Th 10pm to 6am
- Fri-Sat 11pm to 7am
- Sites are allowed 1 Camper and 1 additional tent (If you are tenting, then 2 tents allowed).
- Visitors must pay at the gate upon arrival.
CAMPGROUND BEACH RULES
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY ANYTIME. Swim/Play at your own risk.
- NO Children on the beach without adult supervision
- NO Glass containers allowed on beach
- Clean your area when leaving the beach
- NO Pets allowed on the beach anytime. Pets can swim on the point or boat landing.
Pets are always welcome here at the campground!
- Please clean-up after your pets.
- Pet's must remain leashed at all times.
- We understand that some pets are loud, but please respect the other campers and keep this to a minimum.